INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES PROGRAMME – ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
The Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs - Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) invites eligible applicants to apply for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences for the acvademic year 2022/2023.
- Carefully read and understand the programme entry requirements before attempting to apply.
- You must ascertain yourself that you posses the minimum entry requirements before paying application fees as the fees are non-refunded.
- Information for KCMUCo fees is provided through the KCMUCo website: http://www.kcmuco.ac.tz
- The closing date for receiving applications is on 30th July, 2022.
- No consideration will be made for late applicants.
2. Make Payments to the nearby CRDB bank branch or CRDB Agents through control number (invoice) generated from the system.
- You will use your form IV Index number for verifications of your education details
- You are required to have a valid and working personal email address and mobile phone
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with atleast four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including "D" passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics. A pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
Holders of Foreign Qualifications:
All applicants holding foreign qualifications must have their qualifications equated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) before submitting their applications for admissions.
It should be noted that your application will be processed only if you have paid a non-refundable application fee of TShs 50000/= for Tanzanian applicants (or TSh. equivalent to USD 50 for Non-Tanzanian applicants) payable through any branch of CRDB Bank.
In case of problem during the application process please contact us through: +255734307309, +255746503678, +255768516950 or email us through: firstname.lastname@example.org